Call for Entries
WORCESTERSHIRE OPEN STUDIOS – Saturday 26 August – Monday 28 August 2017
Worcestershire-based visual artists, photographers and crafts people are invited to take part in Worcestershire Open Studios 2017, which will take place during the August bank holiday weekend.
Entries are welcome from individuals, groups and galleries.
Open studios are a great way to raise your profile, share your work with new and existing audiences, get feedback, make some sales and build a following. You don’t even need to have a studio. Many artists open a room in their home, clear out the garage to display their work or join with others to exhibit, for example in a local hall, cafe or empty shop.
Participants will receive:
- All year round website presence.
- Promotion before and during the event through a printed colour guide and social media.
- Coverage of the event in print media and other publications.
- Marketing materials to distribute in their locality.
- Support through a workshop with advice on preparing for open studios.
- An invitation for you and two guests to attend the launch event.
- A regular e-newsletter providing updates and tips in the run-up to the event.
- An opportunity to participate in one or more public exhibitions in the lead up to the open studios weekend.
- Opportunities to meet with other local artists and learn from them.
To take part register online. The costs are:
- £65 for one to three people at one location
- £80 for galleries
- £110 for groups of four to ten people at one location
The deadline for registering and paying the entry fee is 10 March 2017. Places are limited so register early to avoid disappointment.