Call for Entries
WORCESTERSHIRE OPEN STUDIOS – Friday 23 August – Monday 26 August 2019
Worcestershire-based visual artists, photographers and crafts people are invited to take part in Worcestershire Open Studios 2019, which will take place during the August bank holiday weekend.
Entries are welcome from individuals, groups and galleries.
Open studios are a great way to raise your profile, share your work with new and existing audiences, get feedback, make some sales and build a following. In addition, participants will receive:
- All year round website presence. (In 2018 each artist page received an average of 148 unique visits in the 6 months prior to the event.)
- Promotion before and during the event through a printed colour guide and social media.
- Coverage of the event in print media and other publications.
- Marketing materials to distribute in their locality.
- Customisable poster/postcard templates for producing independent marketing materials.
- Support and advice on preparing for open studios.
- A regular e-newsletter providing updates and tips in the run-up to the event.
- Opportunities to meet with other local artists and learn from them.
- Notification, throughout the year, of wider opportunities brought to the attention of the organisers.
To take part register online. The costs are:
- £70 – an individual artist
- £100 – two artists at one location
- £150 – three artists at one location
- £200 – a group of four to six artists at one location
- £300 – a group of seven to ten artists at one location
- £100 – a gallery
The closing date for registering and paying the entry fee is 22 April 2019. This will be earlier if all spaces are taken so register early to avoid disappointment.